Want to mass unfollow because the number of following is higher than followers? Follow the tutorial on how to unfollow all following Twitter below!
Are you a fairly active Twitter user? Your number of followers is not more than following? Have you followed many fake accounts?
Annoying indeed. When you’re scrolling through the Twitter timeline, suddenly trash posts from accounts you shouldn’t follow.
Another annoying thing is when you follow someone in the hope that the person will follow back, but it turns out that until now that person hasn’t followed your account either.
It hurts but doesn’t bleed, as kids say today. Especially if you are starting a Twitter account so you can become an influencer, celebrity, or build a business.
Cook, the following is 110.3 thousand but the followers are only 56? The opposite of Mas Atta Halilintar, please!
If it’s like this, of course you want to clean up your following that doesn’t really provide benefits. Is not it?
Well, here Joni can only give tips on various ways to unfollow Twitter accounts in bulk or manually.
Starting from how to unfollow all inactive Twitter followings, how to mass unfollow people who don’t follow back, and how to unfollow Twitter one by one.
1. How to Unfollow All Following Twitter at Once
If you want to unfollow all the following from your Twitter account, then you need an extension called Superpowers for Twitter.
Before following this tutorial, you need to install this Superpowers for Twitter extension in the Chrome browser on your laptop or computer.
The trick, you open this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/superpowers-for-twitter/fppndcbifafladddggjjhoopbkakjdlc/related. If so, click Add to Chrome.
If it is already installed, please follow the steps below!
- Step #1: Open Twitter.com in Chrome browser, then login to your account.
- Step #2: Click Profile to go to your profile page.
- Step #3: Click Following to see your following list.
- Step #4: Well, if you are sure you want to unfollow all of your following accounts, all you have to do is click Unfollow all at the top.
The Unfollow all button appears because you installed the Superpowers for Twitter extension earlier. If you haven’t installed it, the button won’t appear.
A little info, basically, this Superpowers for Twitter extension is indeed a tool that is used to carry out mass activities on Twitter.
In addition to mass unfollowing, you can also follow, like, unlike, retweet, and unretweet in bulk as well.
As the tagline of this extension:
Mass follow, mass unfollow, mass like, mass unlike, mass retweet and mass unretweet on Twitter with powerful options.
2. How to Unfollow People who don’t follow back
If you want to know the people you follow but don’t follow back, then we recommend a specialist tool or application for unfollowing Twitter, namely Unfollow Today.
How to find out and unfollow people who don’t follow back using the Unfollow Today app? Follow these steps!
- Step #1: Please download and install the Unfollow Today application on your Android phone. This application can be downloaded on the Play Store.
- Step #2: Open the Unfollow Today app, then login using your Twitter account.
Enter your Twitter username and password, then tap Allow app.
- Step #3: Once logged in, tap the 3 stripes symbol in the top-left corner.
- Step #4: Then, select Not following back.
- Step #5: Well, there will appear a list of accounts that you follow, but don’t follow back on.
- Step #6: To unfollow these accounts, you can tap the red X symbol on the right one by one.
How, easy right?
Actually, this app doesn’t just work for that. There are many things that you can take advantage of from this Unfollow Today application.
Let me see!
Well, there is a lot of information about your Twitter account that you won’t find on the official Twitter platform.
Here’s a little explanation of the features of the Unfollow Today application:
- Not following back, which is a list of accounts that you follow but don’t follow back.
- Unfollowers today, there you can see accounts that have followed your account, but then unfollowed them.
- Fans, which is a list of people who follow your account, but you don’t follow them,
- Mutual friends, which is a list of people who follow your account, and you both follow them.
- Blocked, which is a list of Twitter accounts that you have blocked.
- Mute, which is a list of Twitter accounts that you mute.
So, by installing the Unfollow Today application, you can find out this information.
3. How to Unfollow Inactive Accounts
In addition to the two methods above, we can also identify the accounts that we have followed, whether they are still active or not, you know.
That is, whether these accounts still regularly update content or not on Twitter. Of course, it’s a shame, the account has increased the number of our following, but it doesn’t provide any benefit for us.
So, how do you do that?
Introducing this one website-based tool: Untweeps.com. Untweeps allows you to see a list of accounts that you follow but have not updated content for a certain period of time.
How to use Untweeps? Follow the steps below!
- Step #1: Open the untweeps.com site in your browser.
- Step #2: Click Sign in with Twitter, then login using your Twitter account.
- Step #3: If there is a request for permission from the app, then click Allow app or Authorize app.
- Step #4: After successfully logging in, there will be a list of accounts I am following who have not updated their status… days.
It means something like this: List of accounts that I follow but don’t update their status within a period of … days.
Well, there, you can set the number of days. But, since you’re still using the free version, the minimum is 15 days.
If you want to see a list of accounts that you follow but don’t update their content within that time period, then click List Style Accounts.
- Step #5: A list of accounts that have not updated their status on Twitter will appear later.
To unfollow, you just have to check the accounts you want to unfollow. If so, scroll down and click Unfollow Selected Tweeps.
How easy, right?
Oh yes, Untweeps is actually a paid tool. The price varies, ranging from 1.49 dollars for use for 3 days, 5 dollars for 1 month, and 35 dollars for 1 year.
However, Untweeps also provides free features that you can only use 3 times per month.
So, if you’ve used it 3 times in a month, you can’t use it again unless you have to pay for the subscription first.
Twitter Bulk Unfollow Tips To Stay Safe
You need to know that mass unfollowing like the methods above is taking advantage of bot activity, so it’s very vulnerable to getting banned by Twitter.
So, how do you stay safe and unfollowing on Twitter?
Easy. As long as we don’t play blindly, God willing, we’ll be safe.
For example, in 1 day, we do this mass unfollow for a maximum of 50 accounts. If we want to do it again, then give it a break for 3 to 4 days.
Well, those are various tutorials on how to unfollow Twitter in bulk, quickly, and safely.
Starting from how to unfollow all following Twitter, how to unfollow inactive accounts, and unfollow people who don’t follow back.
If you have a better way, don’t forget to share it in the comments column, OK!