How to Track a Lost Oppo SmartPhone – You are experiencing a lost smartphone.
So that makes you have to find a way to find it again? But you don’t know how to restore a lost Oppo Smartphone.
One solution so that you can find the lost Oppo Android Smartphone. So, you should be able to track it down.
So, how to track it? For how to track a lost Oppo Smartphone, then you can follow some of the steps that we will explain below.
How to Track a Lost Oppo Smartphone
How to track a lost Oppo Smartphone is a difficult thing to do.
Because basically there are still a lot of people who don’t know about how to track a lost Oppo SmartPhone.
As for how to track a lost Oppo Smartphone you can use several steps and options.
The method for this is as follows.
How to Track Lost Oppo Smartphone with Email
The first way, you can track a lost Oppo Smartphone by using Email.
This method is commonly used by some people, especially those who are experiencing a missing Oppo Android Smartphone.
Because in general Google itself has created the Android Operating System which requires smartphone users to enter email through the Play Store.
With the email that has been connected to the Oppo SmartPhone, you can track the lost SmartPhone.
You can try this method on Android smartphones such as Xiaomi, Samsung, Oppo, and Vivo.
Then, how to track a lost Oppo Smartphone using Email.
The method is as follows.
- First, please log in the email that has been installed on the missing Oppo SmartPhone on another smartphone.
- If so, then, select the web version of Gmail view.
- Next, select the 9-dot icon, which is in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Then select Google Account If so, scroll down.
- Then Select the Find Your Phone option and select the name of the missing Oppo SmartPhone.
- Next, please re-enter the lost Oppo SmartPhone email password.
- Then, select the Find option.
- After Google Map appears, then click Close.
- If so, please select the type of SmartPhone being tracked
- Then select tap the Refresh icon to update the lost SmartPhone position.
Well, those are some ways to track a lost Oppo SmartPhone using Email.
For the next, please try it yourself, as we have explained above.
Search for Oppo Smartphones with Google Find My Device
For the second way, you can use the application feature that is able to track a lost Oppo Smartphone.
As for how to use it to track a lost Oppo Smartphone, it is as follows.
- First, make sure that the Google Find My Device application is installed on your Oppo Android Smartphone.
- If you have, Open and log in using the Gmail account that is on the missing Oppo SmartPhone.
- Then, select the Sign As Guest option.
- If the permissions window appears, please select Allow to allow the application to access the device’s location.
- Next, please visit the location of the missing Oppo Smartphone by following the green icon that is already connected to Google Maps.
That’s how to track a lost Oppo SmartPhone using a help application called Google Find My Device.
Then you can try it yourself, according to what we explained above.
How to Track a Lost Oppo Smartphone with Google ADM
The third way, you can track a lost Oppo SmartPhone by using Google ADM.
Google ADM is a type of GPS application that is able to track a lost Android Smartphone.
For how to use it yourself, you only need to activate GPS, according to the instructions for use.
The way to use it is as follows.
- First, please log in to ADM using your Android SmartPhone or another PC, your Google account.
- If so, enter the email address and password that was on the Android Smartphone that was lost earlier.
- Then the lost Android Smartphone will be able to connect with your Google account and you will see its location on the screen.
- Then don’t forget, Record and find the location of your lost Android Smartphone, according to the GPS instructions provided.
That’s how to track an Android SmartPhone using the Google ADM application. For the next you can try it yourself, yes, according to what we explained.
You also need to know, in this case if the Android SmartPhone you are looking for is turned off, then the location will not be able to appear.
Even though you have followed the methods above, therefore make sure your lost Android Smartphone is still alive.
How to Track a Lost Oppo Smartphone with Google Maps
For the next you can track a lost Android Smartphone using the Google Maps feature.
The method itself is very easy to do, because you only need to do a few steps.
So, that way you will be able to see the whereabouts of the lost Android Smartphone via Google Maps.
The method itself is as follows.
- Please Open the Google Maps application on a SmartPhone or other PC Computer
- Then, go to the Settings
- Then select Share Location and Start in the top left corner.
- Next, please select a tracking time, for 1 hour or until it is disabled, to track the SmartPhone.
- If so, Select People.
- Then enter the email address and number of the lost Android Smartphone.
- Then, select Share and Activate.
- Done, then after that the lost Android SmartPhone will be tracked.
How? It’s quite easy, isn’t it, how to track a lost Oppo Android Smartphone via Google Maps.
How to Track Lost Oppo Smartphone with IMEI
Then you can track the lost Oppo Smartphone by using IMEI.
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a smartphone identity number consisting of 15-16 digit numbers.
You can use your own IMEI number to track your Android Smartphone if you have lost it.
For your own way, you can follow the steps as below.
- Please take care of the letter of loss at the police station and the SIM card provider you are using.
- Then, contact the call center or you can come directly to the network provider operator.
- Then, provide the IMEI number on your Android Smartphone.
- Then usually the officer will immediately notify the whereabouts of the lost SmartPhone.
To find the IMEI number you can look for it in a box consisting of 15-16 digit numbers.
How to Track a Lost Oppo Smartphone in a Dead State
If you feel that your Oppo Android Smartphone is lost with a dead state.
So, maybe you can use the method below.
As for how to track a lost Oppo Smartphone that is turned off, here we will explain how to track it.
- First, please open the Google Maps application on another Android smartphone.
- Then, select the 3 lines icon, which is in the upper left corner.
- If so, please enter the SmartPhone account, which is missing by clicking the Add Account option.
- Next select the hamburger icon once again.
- Then, select Your Timeline to start tracking.
- Then, press the calendar icon in order to find out the location of the Oppo SmartPhone that has disappeared in a matter of days.
- Done, if you have found the location, immediately go to the location.
That’s how to track a lost Oppo SmartPhone with a dead SmartPhone.
For the next, please try it yourself, yes as we explained above.
How to Track Oppo Smartphones with Special Accounts
For the last one, if the above methods still haven’t worked to track the whereabouts of the missing Oppo SmartPhone.
So, there is nothing wrong if you try to track a lost Oppo SmartPhone using a Special Account.
The method itself is as follows.
1. Mi Account
- Please visit the Mi Cloud site, first through the PC Computer browser.
- Then, select Sign in using the lost Oppo SmartPhone ID.
- Then, Select and Click the Find Device option,
- Then change the SmartPhone into Lost Mode.
2. Samsung ID
- Visit Samsung Find My Mobile.
- Select Sign in using the lost SmartPhone ID.
- Then, please select Agree all legal information by selecting Agree.
- Visit the iCloud
- Select, Sign in using the lost Apple ID SmartPhone Oppo.
- Then, skip the Two-Factor Authentication info and select the Find My iPhone
With the method above, then you should be able to immediately see the location of the whereabouts of your Smartphone that was lost when it was last active and connected to the network.
Well, those are some ways to track a lost Oppo SmartPhone, which you can choose to track when your Oppo SmartPhone is lost.
For the next, please try and choose from one of the methods above, yes, according to your wishes if you think it can work.
So, hopefully useful, Thank you.